Donna Was On WBZ Last night

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Oct 1 13:31:24 EDT 2006

At 01:09 PM 10/1/2006, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>Donna Halper was the guest on Jordan Rich's midnight-to-5:00-am WBZ
>show last night
>(or this morning to be technical).  Her favorite phrase?  "Don't get
>me started..."

I just hope I made some sense-- I have had a nasty case of
bronchitis, and was concerned that my voice wouldn't hold out...  But
it was fun to talk a little radio history.  I would have told
everyone on the list except that just seems so egocentric and
self-promoting... didn't want to seem like a jerk (any more so than usual!!!).