Bye Bye Boston's Progressive Talk?

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Nov 29 15:14:50 EST 2006

I was inferring that if 1200/1430 were to keep their progressive talk
format, it would take some time to line up programming alternatives to
Air America.  Obviously if they wanted to go all sports (CC could pull
the Fox Sports Radio affiliation away from WEEI and run it 24/7) or
broker the station out they could easily do that.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"