BZ names LaPierre replacement

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:20:39 EST 2006

I guess one's perspective on who HAS and who HASN'T impressive "pipes"
is somewhat subjective, but I think Rod Fritz's "pipes" are as
compelling as those at the Methuen Memorial Music Hall

http://www.mmmh.org

>Considering that
>WRKO just junked their newsroom, I would think that WBZ would want
>to further capitalize on the local news niche that they already own
>in this market by tightening up the delivery a bit and cramming in
>as much information as possible.

One of the papers today did assert that WBZ-AM will be adding to its news staffing
levels soon.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com