Clear Channel Vermont

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Sat Nov 25 00:33:18 EST 2006

<<On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:34:16 -0500, Chris Munson <vtfpcalumni@adelphia.net> said:

> Does anyone know what will happen with the Clear Channel stations in the
> Burlington, VT market?

At the moment, all we know is that the cluster is on the block.
Presumably they are entertaining offers from potential buyers.  I'm
certain Vermont Public Radio would love to get its hands on one of
those FMs.  I don't think anyone currently in the market could (or
would want to) buy the whole cluster, but it would be a natural for a
mid-tier operator like Nassau or even Pamal, given the necessary
financial resources.

-GAWollman