Randi Rhodes?

Paul Hopfgarten paul@derrynh.net
Wed Nov 22 18:23:21 EST 2006

OK:

#1: What does this have to do with radio?

#2: I realize that left-of-center mindsets dominate this list serve and I
try my darndest to NOT delve into the political realm, BUT DAMN..

The World Court has NO legitimate, I repeat, no legitimate jurisdiction over
the USA!

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

PS: Garrett, I certainly hope I don't get blasted for my rejoinder as I did
not initiate this line of discussion. If politics NOT directly related to
Radio and Radio programming is verboten, please alert your entire group and
do not wait for a Conservative to speak for admonishment to occur.