Traditional Radio Broadcast Beverly vs. Salem Football on WMWM

Roger Kolakowski rogerkola@aol.com
Wed Nov 22 17:26:12 EST 2006

Responding to last week's distress call from The Salem Evening News, parents
and others on this board, one of our members, Brian Vita, has gotten
permission to broadcast live, Rick Moore's coverage of the game on Salem
State College's Radio Station WMWM 91.7.

Coverage should start about 9:30 AM and run through the end of the
game...I'll be joining him as assistant "board op" and coffee runner.

If the game doesn't run too long there may be a followup with Arlo and
Alice's Restaurant so the current college crowd can see how Thanksgiving
should be done ;-)

Those that can listen enjoy, those who can't can still catch the game at
Rick's feed, Moorestuffonline.com. Coach Ken Perrone and others will be
doing the call .

Roger (ex WESX 1230)
WA1KAT