WBZ listeners provide updates on Danvers explosion

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Nov 22 14:13:03 EST 2006

I first heard about the blast on WBZ radio all right;  I have a cousin
living in Danvers not far from the ocean and so the question crossed
my mind "is he ok?".  Well, believe it or not, the next newscast I
tuned into was the NPR national newscast on WBUR, followed by its local
insert, wherein a reporter on the scene introduced Danvers resident
James Glavin!!!  Wow, now I'll have to click from TV newscast to newscast
to see if he was interviewed on TV.  You'll spot him right away:
he has the Glavin good looks and body like a Greek god
(in my case, the Greek god is Bacchus, but still..)

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com