Randi Rhodes?

David Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Nov 22 11:48:09 EST 2006

I poked around the 'net and was not able to find much out about this.
She apparently signed off yesterday for the Thanksgiving break but to
some listeners there was a sense of "finality" to it.  However, nothing
seems unusual on her website's message boards.  She's still on the Air
America website and her show did rebroadcast overnight on the network
as it usually does.  Maybe she's thinking that AA may not survive the
break, as they had to ask for a one week extension with their creditors
in their attempts to find a buyer.  It's possible that an announcement
won't come until after the holiday, but the timing seems odd.  She
recently re-upped her contract with Air America, so unless a new buyer
that we don't yet know about bought out the contract, or the network
folds, I'd expect Randi to be back next week.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"