WBZ listeners provide updates on Danvers explosion

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 04:24:48 EST 2006

Saw huge mushroom cloud explosion at about 2:50 am as I was on Rt 128
north, between Rt 114 and Endicott St. exits. Heard loud boom--some
have said they could hear it 40 miles away. I went home (could see
flames in distance as I drove by Danversport Yacht Club) and tried to
get info via TV, radio, and comp. No local news on TV though Ch 5 had
a crawl going: huge explosion possibly a propane plant in Danvers on
Water St

WBZ is getting calls right now from various people in the area and
also Carl Stevens is reporting. Thank God for live and local content
on radio.