Globe: FCC clears way to seal WLVI sale

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:05:22 EST 2006

    © The Federal Communications has approved the transfer
    © of the broadcasting license of WLVI-TV (Channel 56)
    © to WHDH-TV (Channel 7), the last major hurdle to the
    © sale of Channel 56 to Channel 7's parent company.
                     (Continued)

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2006/11/21/fcc_clears_way_to_seal_wlvi_sale?mode=PF

With W56 showing their news crew the door, that means there will be more
newshounds pounding the pavement——BTW, any hints on Gary LaPierre's
replacement (I vote for either Rod Fritz or Listo Fisher)?

      ~Kaimbridge~

(Hey! While I knew that LVI is 56 Roman, I just realized that 56 decimal
= 38 hexadecimal.  Does that mean that WB or CW is decimal for UPN
hexadecimal? P=)

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page:

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaimbridge