WKLB announcements

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 17:15:04 EST 2006

WKLB started the on-air announcements last Friday I believe (after
letting "VIP club
members--I recently joined--in on the info a few days before).

>>will each station have to have an on-hour
legal ID with the old call letters for awhile?

That may well happen. (Said "quietly" or "quickly", "buried" but still
audible...). So you
might hear  the new "Country 102.5, WKLB...Boston!" jingle (yes,
they'll say Boston in the jingle but we know
it's not the COL) frequently but at the top of the hour you could
conceivably still hear a
quick "WCRB Waltham" until the call change is official...