WKLB announcements

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Nov 20 15:12:23 EST 2006

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to WKLB and heard two
announcements of the coming move.  They even said that it was taking
place at noon.  They aren't making the announcements as often as WCRB
is doing, but they have begun to make them.

I'm curious about something, though.  Will the ownership actually
change at noon, or will there be some paperwork for a temporary LMA
pending the final closing of ownership?  And will the actual call-
letters shift at noon, or will each station have to have an on-hour
legal ID with the old call letters for awhile?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
15 Court Square, Suite 210         Fax: 617.742.7581