Changing frequencies - changing transmitters? Power?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Nov 20 13:20:19 EST 2006

Well, for one thing, when they moved from the WBZ-TV tower to the
old WHDH-TV5 tower, they were a skosh closer, and 100-feet higher.
When you say "that didn't last"  do you mean after the storm that
blew away the former combined WBOS/WCRB antenna?

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com