Talk Show people

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Nov 20 01:52:36 EST 2006

On 19 Nov 2006 at 13:43, Don A. wrote:

> I think Franken could certainly string words together.
>
> I don't think any of the words he strung together made any sense.
>
> He's a comedian.

I happen to like Al Franken's Show.  His discussion of current
affairs is intelligent and literate, without the shouting of some of
the Ranters.  He has interesting guests, and he often comes up with
funny bits as well.  One of my big problems with him (both his show
and his books) is that sometimes it's hard to tell when he's joking
and when he isn't.

If he decides to run for the Senate in 2008 (and I suspect he will),
he's going to have to do better in that department.  I don't think he
will be any more successful than John Kerry at claiming that a remark
for which he is being lambasted was just a joke.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581