Axe falls on WRKO news Dept.

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sun Nov 19 13:40:33 EST 2006

One of my favorite shows is the faux-news quiz show "Wait, Wait Don't
Tell Me" on NPR.  From time to time, they have aired vicious one-liners
against Wal*Mart...and for a period of time the Bentonville
behemoth was an UNDERWRITER for the show!

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com