Talk Show people

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sun Nov 19 04:03:06 EST 2006

Richard Chonak wrote:
> Hockenberry had his own two-hour daily show, "Heat", on NPR in 1989; it
> aired at 10 pm around here.  It was good, but it didn't last long.

He was also an early host - in fact, the first, I believe - of "Talk of
the Nation," preceding Ray Suarez, Juan Williams and Neal Conan.

Apropos of nothing whatsoever, I've had the opportunity to interview
both Juan Williams and Neal Conan on WXXI within the last couple of
months. I'm waiting for Hockenberry to show up now :-)