Changing frequencies - changing transmitters? Power?

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Nov 17 16:06:14 EST 2006

The power levels are correct. It's just, like you said that the FM-128 tower
is a lot tower than the tower 99.5 is on in Lowell. If a station was at a
low location, it might be able to run a full 50,000 watts, but it would
probably have less coverage than a station on a 1000 foot tower running
8,000 watts.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA