Christmas on 103.3, 93.3

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:19:21 EST 2006

There's a spot airing right now for a show by Roanan Tynan, the
Irish tenor who sings at the NY Yankees games:
the text goes to great pains to make it clear that he will be
singing "faith-based" Christmas music, but the music bed
is not some carol like "Silent Night" or "O Little Town
of Bethlehem" but  "Greenfleeves" (the Stan Freberg spelling),
a SECULAR song.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com