WCRB/WKLB switch Dec 1?

Paul Hopfgarten paul@derrynh.net
Sun Nov 12 18:24:29 EST 2006

OUCH! I was also kidding, just noting that 92.9's "format of the month club"
((as has been called by this group in the past) once did cross the path of
Country)

Oh, and saying the 80's was a generation ago.....DOUBLE OUCH!

<G>, then LOL

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH (member of NH's new MINORITY party in legislature) TRIPLE OUCH!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Strassberg [mailto:dan.strassberg@att.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:16 PM
To: paul@derrynh.net; Brian Vita; 'A. Joseph Ross'; 'Boston Radio Interest'
Subject: Re: WCRB/WKLB switch Dec 1?

Note to those who will want to take me to task for posting something so
ridiculous: I'M KIDDING!

How about moving the AAA to 102.5 because the classical music listeners who
can't learn to tune to 99.5 are more likely to be happy with AAA?

And putting country on 92.9 because the station had a country format a
generation ago and, naturally, everyone is still in the habit of tuning to
92.9 for country?

And maybe someone can come up with a story on how 92.9's Pru Center location
is more compatible with the country demographic and 102.5's Route 128
location is more compatible with the AAA demographic.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367