Election Coverage Review

Hakim Madjid hmadjid@gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:23:38 EST 2006

I mostly listened to WBUR & WBZ radio last night. I tuned  in 96.9
briefly, but couldn't stand the partisan analysis on 96.9. Both WBUR
& WBZ (radio) did a really good job in their coverage, IMHO.

In a blast from the past, WBUR aired a brief live interview with Mike
Dukakis. The 'Duke' sounded the same as he always did :-)

73 de Hakim (N1ZFF)

--
Hakim Madjid
The Computer Handyman