depetro comments

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Mon Nov 6 12:17:22 EST 2006

> Jews NEVER smile over ANY use of the Christ-killer epithet.
> Learn that! And NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use the epithet again!
> There is NO WAY we can take it in jest! If anything, we find
> it more offensive than Blacks find the N word. As has been
> pointed out here, that word is sometimes acceptable when used
> among Black people. Christ-killer is just never acceptable to
> Jews no matter who uses it.

With all due respect, get over it.  I did not imply that Donna was a
"Christ-killer" or any other anti-semitic remark.  The comment was to
jokingly imply that she wasn't even old enough to be around to do it.

Hypersensitivity is one thing.  This has carried it to an exteme.

I have no predisposed ill-will or bias against any ethnic group.  I do
develop a bias to an individual tries to pin one on me, i.e.  "you're just
saying that because I'm a (fill in the black) or "you wouldn't do that if I
was (white/middleaged/Christian etc).  Then I've got a bone to pick with
you.

Brian T Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4