depetro comments

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 15:14:40 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Garrett Wollman
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:15 PM
To: Daniel Billings
Cc: bri@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: depetro comments

<<On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:50:48 -0500, "Daniel Billings"
<billings@suscom-maine.net> said:

> He was included in 2 of the 4 televised debates and some people wonder
> why he was included in any of the debates for reasons such as those
> suggested by Depetro.

I wonder, on the other hand, why the complainers think it's legitimate to
have a "debate" that doesn't involve all the candidates on the ballot.  A
couple of weeks ago, I heard a lot of griping about the presence of Ross and
Mihos in the Mass. gubernatorial debates.  It would be one thing if there
were a dozen minor-party candidates on the ballot (as in the Presidential
race most leap years), but with only four candidates there should be no
issues letting them all be heard.

-GAWollman