depetro comments

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sun Nov 5 11:48:16 EST 2006

At 8:43 AM -0500 11/5/06, Daniel Billings wrote:

>Gay, lesbian, and transgendered are the terms used by homosexuals.

It's how the term was used that's the issue here.

>>  We don't make fun of people's personal appearance.....
>
>Have you watched the Daily Show?  They do it all the time.

The Daily Show is a comedy show, it's on a channel called Comedy
Central.  While The Daily Show often does make political points using
at times some rather crude comedy, I don't think WRKO wants to be
doing the same kind of schtick.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH