DePetro fired...

Michael E m1bz@hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 22:41:46 EST 2006

I agree, it seems like RKO pulled the trigger rather quickly.  We don't know
what went on in the offices, nor do we know why the board op was also
terminated.  It seems, though, that they were in no great hurry to defend
him or keep him.

With the exception of Howie Carr, I haven't heard others on RKO nudging that
envelope as far as this guy did.  Even Howie seems to have lines he won't
cross.

The rules in radio seem very fluid as far as what you can or cannot say.  It
seems it's only when the FCC rules on a case do we have any direction.