The History of Rock and Roll

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat May 27 19:22:50 EDT 2006

I noticed that Oldies 103.3 is re-playing a classic, the old Drake-Chenault
History of Rock and Roll.  It has aged very well, and has some very
interesting soundbyte-interviews and the tight production they expected
back in those AM top 40 days...  but the announcer doing the voice-overs
sounds like an old time Middle of the Road announcer-- and I cannot recall
his name.  I know I've heard him before.  Anybody recall who narrated it
back then?  And is it available for purchase anywhere?