Spring Arbs Shockers

Dan Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Sat May 27 14:10:53 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Drown" <revdoug1@verizon.net>
To: "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Spring Arbs Shockers

>  The old CBF 690 is now CINQ, I believe.

Aren't the calls CINF? Cinq is french for "five." How do you turn 690 into
five?

I think it's wrong to refer to CHWO's format at beautiful music. It is
clearly adult standards or nostalgia. I think the station's slogan is 40+
radio or something like that. Might even be golden-age radio (perish the
thought), but I don't think so.