Spring Arbs Shockers

rogerkirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Fri May 26 11:02:45 EDT 2006

"Steve West"

>Am I alone in thinking that the day is coming when the mass surrenders
>of AM broadcasters begins, and stations simply go dark because NO
>format works on signals which are much better covered on FM?

Perhaps the theory is that when most of the small stations have gone bankrupt and turned in their licences, there will be a complete re-structure of the allocations and then there will be a few powerhouses at 50KW evenly spaced throughout the US.

The preceeding pipedream bought to you by Gallant & Gallant Prognosticators, L.L.C.