WAZN FINALLY gets license to cover

Dan Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue May 23 12:43:01 EDT 2006

WAZN 1470 is now officially licensed to Watertown. Today's FCC actions
announced the grant of a modification of CP to add a single small
augmentation of the night pattern to the northeast and grant of a license to
cover. It has certainly been 18 months (and maybe 30 months) since the GM of
the multi-ethnic brokered-time station posted on a local BBS that the work
on the move from Marlborough to the WTTT site (at that time, I believe it
was still the WAMG site) in Lexington was nearly complete. At that time, my
post questioning how close to complete the work could possibly have been
elicited an angry response from the GM. In this post, I am officially
gloating. But I guess congratulations are also in order to Multicultural
Broadcasting's for its tenacity in hanging in so long with a project that
must have seemed endless on many occasions.

--
Dan Strassberg, dan.strassberg@att.net
eFax 707-215-6367