Shop at Home TV is going dark - what becomes of WMFP

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed May 17 18:17:23 EDT 2006

Interesting that neither Boston paper had anything about WMFP today.
I forwarded an item to the Globe to give them a heads-up; I don't
know who at the Herald has a bailiwick and email address.