Shop at Home TV is going dark - what becomes of WMFP and WSAH?

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed May 17 00:22:18 EDT 2006

On 16 May 2006 at 16:39, Sean Smyth wrote:

> Here's an off-the-wall thought -- would the Red Sox, who wanted
> an equity stake in a radio station, be interested in buying Ch.
> 62 to broaden the team's media empire?

Here's an even more off-the-wall thought.  Charles River Broadcasting
acquires Channel 62 and continues classical programming as WCRB-TV.

Yes, I know, even Joseph Gallant wouldn't come up with that one.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581