Soxless Boss

Bill O'Neill me@billoneill.us
Sat May 6 20:18:08 EDT 2006

Cohasset / Hippisley wrote:
> With a decent receiver and minimal line noise it's often audible in
> Central NY during the day.  It's 9:30 a.m. as I type this, and I'm
> listening to WBZ here in Old Forge, in the western Adirondack
> Mountains, maybe 30 miles east of Watertown NY and the eastern end of
> Lake Ontario.

For some reason, WBZ doesn't do well at all here, day or night, in this
area (Shoreham and north to Burlington along the lake). Particularly the
last two years. A lot of hash, noise.  The NYC AMs do much better.  Good
that WGY (810 Schdty) and WROW (590 Schtdy) make it D/N).  My radio
listening still seems to be a good dose of AM dial on typical days.

Bill O'Neill