WBZ, WTAG and CBS

Dale H. Cook radiotest@cox.net
Thu Mar 23 04:18:18 EST 2006

At 02:46 AM 3/23/2006, Bob Nelson wrote:

>Is Fox News Radio owned by Fox? I'm pretty sure that Fox Sports is
>owned by Premiere
>and they lease the Fox name and Fox News Radio might also be run by
>someone else.

Both Fox News Radio and Fox Sports Radio are owned and operated by
Fox (i.e., News Corp.) but satellite distribution is handled by
Premiere. One of my stations is an FNR and FSR affiliate.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ
http://members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml