Remember me? Mike Lawrence WLAM/WKZS Lewiston Portland (83-95)

Mike Blinder mike@blindergroup.com
Sat Mar 18 17:24:50 EST 2006

I was "googling" around the other day and put my old radio stage name: Mike
Lawrence in and found an old post on this group (which I did not know
existed). My air/professional name back in Maine was: Mike Lawrence (Legal
name: Mike Lawrence Blinder
I was morning man and station manager of WLAM/KKZS/WJBQ Lewiston-Portland,
Maine from 1983 to 1993. I also spent a year as station manager of WCYY for
Fuller Jeffrey in 1995.
I later went on to the newspaper/ online world where now I live in Florida
and own a media sales consultancy firm. I see some old friends on posts
here:
Dan Billings
Bob Perry
And others.

Just wanted to let you know that I am alive & well and miss the old days of
real radio.

If any of you wish, drop me a line..
Mike
Mike Blinder, President