Absolut Broadcasting = WSNH + WSMN and now WKBR?

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 06:19:12 EST 2006

The Fisher Cats have decided not to do radio this year.

The "Watch for our new look" and "Under Construction" labels have been on
the site since they first switched to oldies. Although, they remain relevant
even with the impending sale.

Best,
Anthony Schinella
CEO/PD/A&E
WKXL 1450 AM
XL Marketing
Concord, NH
http://www.wkxl1450.com
http://politizine.blogspot.com

WKXL: Winner of six 2005 Golden Mike Awards - more than any other radio
station in New Hampshire!