Salem News article about my 25th Anniversary

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 10:17:03 EST 2006

http://wmwm.250free.com/bobnelson.html

""When I was a student I figured maybe I'd stick around for a year or
two after college, but I had no idea I would still be here 25 years
later," Nelson, now 44, reflected as he sat in front of the microphone
in the studio yesterday.

Nelson's fellow DJs at the station organized a jam-packed anniversary
celebration for him yesterday, surprising Nelson with live bands and
singers and enough pizza, barbecue, and other food to feed an army.