Pet Peeves

John Mullaney john@minutemancomm.com
Sun Mar 12 12:22:30 EST 2006

Ed Haaahding on Ch5's EyeOphnaah

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Cooper Fox
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:31 AM
To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Pet Peeves

> I'm curious as to how many New England radio and TV personalities
> still maintain a regional accent.  Eddie Andelman comes to mind, Howie
> Carr (who lets a dropped "r" slip through now and then), and Don Kent.
> Any others? It used to be common.

Does Howie Carr really count?  He's really a columnist who happens to be on
the radio...  Plz correct me if I am wrong about this.

Even tho he no longer works, everybody's favorite TV star engineer Marty
A(or is it E??) has always had that accent.  Again, on air work not his
primary job.

I am pretty certain that there's at least one jock on WBLM who has
maintained the accent....

Magic 104
North Conway, NH
V: (603)356-8870