Naming Rights for Radio Station Broadcast Studio ??

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 08:16:25 EST 2006

I've wasn't paying much attention to WGIR 610 AM Manchester NH the past
few weeks when the say something like" Brodcasting from the Manchester
Airport Studios.  However, a rare time when listening to the 101.1 FM
side, I hear the rocker say something like: Broadcasting from the Verizon
Broadcast Studios.

I'm now saying to myself, their studios are in a building on the west side
of the city, not at the locations they're stating.

Light bulb clicks on, and I say to myself, ^%$&%$^ They're selling the
naming rights to their broadcast studios much like a sports stadium sells
its naming rights.

Is my theory valid?

John B
Derry