Herald article on lack of women in talk radio

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Mar 9 17:17:19 EST 2006

I took Monday off to have a little work done on my humble chariot.
While it was in the shop, I returned home to catch the second
hour of Rachel Madow on Air America and the WHOLE three hours of
Stephanie Miller (I even got through the call-in # and the screener
to talk to Steph in the flesh) and would gladly have enjoyed
listening to Randi Rhodes if she were on WXKS/WKOX.  So I'm
perfectly comfortable with female voices doing commentary (Rachel)
and schtick (Steph).