Herald article on lack of women in talk radio

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Mar 9 17:11:33 EST 2006

Actually, WEEI is full of talkers -- they just talk about different
subjects.

Sportscaster/writer Wendy Nix has been on WEEI's Big Show several
times; she's definitely shown she can hold her own in the
testosterone-fuelled environment there.  Back before the Boston Glob
put its self-imposed ban on its writers appearing on WEEI, we used to
be treated to frequent guest-host gigs by Nancy Marrapesse
(spelling?) and Jackie MacMullan.

So, if the Glob would relent, then we'd hear more female voices on
WEEI, I'd think...

John