WMGX Portland to Flip Formats

Jeremy Mixer mixer893@yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 15:04:53 EST 2006

--- Chuck Igo <chuckigo@maine.rr.com> wrote:

> (93.1) WMGX used to be Magic 93, back in the day.
> And to be honest, I
> STILL slip in reference to that moniker.  Imo,
> shoulda stuck with that.

When was it that WMGX dropped the "Magic" moniker? I
remember it while growing up in the 80's and maybe the
90's......and then I went to Bangor for a few years
and by the time I came back it was gone.... it could
have been gone before then.....before I went to Bangor
to go to school I didn't know a thing about radio and
probably wouldn't have noticed....

Jeremy