WBOQ reach in to Boston

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 22:58:28 EDT 2006

IIRC, a requirement for WFNX upgrading power and moving their stick was
the deletion of the 101.3 translator.  I thought this was discussed on
this list when FNX's new transmitter started up awhile back.  If that
is the case, I doubt the FCC would allow for another facility to be
started up on that frequency at this point.

Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"