WBOQ reach in to Boston

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jun 19 22:40:09 EDT 2006

On 19 Jun 2006 at 12:09, Aaron Read wrote:

> WBOQ would have a halfway decent Boston reach (at least in car radios)
> if it weren't for WRBB at Northeastern University.

WBOQ used to get a better signal into some parts of Boston.  I
believe that a few years ago, they increased their power, but went to
a directional antenna that beams away from Boston.  That being the
case, I'm not sure they'd get a good signal into Boston any more if,
somehow, WRBB were to go away.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581