NHPR in Nashua

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 11:42:56 EDT 2006

>I don't know why  NHPR keeps 90.3 live when they have a much stronger
>signal from 88.3, also in Nashua.

NHPR 88.3 in Nashua has a major lobe to the northwest, making it (on
paper), weak in sections of the city covered by 90.3. (Even though the
both transmitt from the same location just west of downtown.)  In pratice,
I find either 88.3 (Nashua) or 89.1 (Concord) covers everything 90.3 does
equally well.

Over course if you miss something on 90.3 you can switch over to 88.3
within the 7 second delay and hear it again.

John B
Derry