WCAP 55th Birthday Party Report__Berkshires

Richard Hopper hopperman@metrocast.net
Fri Jun 16 00:44:26 EDT 2006

Having grown up in Albany I remember nothing but "Tri-Cities"  Albany
Schenectady & Troy.

I have fond memories of Boom Boom Branigan doing a live broadcast from
the grand opening of the Stewart's Bread N Butter Shop in Clifton Park.
  His shiny light reflecting sports coat was fabulous.

Rick Hopper
Nassau Broadcasting Lakes Region
WLNH   WLKZ   WWHQ   WEMJ