WCAP 55th Birthday Party Report__Berkshires

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 14:52:04 EDT 2006

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:02:12 "Robert F. Sutherland"
<madprof@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Yes, by "talk" I meant non-music (such as
> sports)...which also was about the
> time it became  WOFX,
> no longer associated with WTRY-FM I believe.

Actually, depending on your interpretation of
"associated with each other" they are still associated
with each other.  WTRY-FM and WOFX are both owned by
Clear Channel, and they share studio space at the AM
980 tx site in Niskayuna along with WPYX (although
this is about to change a bit - CC is building a brand
new studio facility for all of their Albany area
stations on State Route 7, but that new facility is
still within sight of the AM 980 tx site.

                             Matt Osborne
                             Schenectady, NY