Cost of installing HD?

Wayne Carter wayne@vacationdreams.org
Sun Jun 4 09:53:57 EDT 2006

	A larger fm at 88.3 in Orlando, where 5 now live,, recently
did fund raiser for $325,000 to cover installing HD equipment,
setting up two new HD stations on the streams, and the promotional
campaign for the stations. It can't be too expensive at all!

	W Carter

--
Ready for your Florida Disney vacation? Give me a call!

"Serving with Honesty and Integrity..."
http://vacationdreams.org/waynec/honesty_and_integrity.html