Talk for Women (was: Spring Arbs Shockers - Now the Future of AM)

Charlie Profit charlieprofit@cabradio.com
Thu Jun 1 13:23:19 EDT 2006

Women love Talk, they love gossip...it's the Political Talk they don't like.
There is a new brand of Talk now, and it's female oriented talk. It's
converstational, not confrontational. Opinions are shared, but not with an
"I'm right, you're wrong" attitude that most talk hosts have. Health shows,
advice shows fit into this category. There have been talk "shows" geared
toward women, but only recently have a handful of stations taken the entire
line up and focused it on women. I'm more than happy to discuss more off
line.

Charlie Profit
General Manager
WXCT AM 990