Dick Summer reveals the REAL father of classic rock radio inBoston

SteveOrdinetz hykker@grolen.com
Sun Jul 30 20:01:03 EDT 2006

Donna Halper wrote:
>Do any of you nice folks know where Bruce Bradley ended up?  I know he was
>on the air in St Louis for a while, got fired (or left-- depending on
>which story you heard), had problems with alcohol, found another gig
>somewhere in the midwest... but I've lost track of him.  He was a
>brilliant jock, and one of my favourite memories was seeing him live from
>Paragon Park in the Sundeck Studios...

Do a search for Bruce on reelradio.com.  In the "comments" section he
responded to a couple questions as to his whereabouts.  He's gotta be
getting along in age...I think he was in his 40s during WBZ's T-40 heyday.