Dick Summer reveals the REAL father of classic rock radio inBoston

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jul 30 12:10:41 EDT 2006

At 07:17 AM 7/30/2006, Dan Strassberg wrote:
>But since you lived in Albany at about the right time, do you remember Bruce
>Bradley on WROW playing what I'd call something between EZ listening and Top
>40?

Do any of you nice folks know where Bruce Bradley ended up?  I know
he was on the air in St Louis for a while, got fired (or left--
depending on which story you heard), had problems with alcohol, found
another gig somewhere in the midwest... but I've lost track of
him.  He was a brilliant jock, and one of my favourite memories was
seeing him live from Paragon Park in the Sundeck Studios...