WTAO / WJIB tower

Shawn Mamros mamros@MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 25 09:39:16 EDT 2006

>> Believe it or not, the appliance dealer,
>> Sozio, was still on Concord Ave, right AT the circle, the last time I
>> looked. I have not heard a Sozio commercial in years, but maybe I just
>> don't listen to the right stations. Sozio...Sozio...gives you so much
>> MORE...Sozio!
>
>I think that's now a dog-washing business with a cutesy name that I
>can't remember right now.

Though they may not advertise much (if at all) on radio or TV these
days, Sozio is still in business.  I drive by the Cambridge location
(one of four of theirs) quite often.  They've moved on to the web
(sozio.com) as well.

LaundroMutt is in a small building located between Sozio's and the
entrance to their parking lot.

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros -at- mit dot edu